China has become a major influence in the world today. Not only is China full of opportunities in business and politics, but Chinese culture, such as movies and literature, are also making their way into the western world. And with Chinese as the second most widely- spoken foreign language in North-America, more and more Canadian are exposed to its language and culture.
College International J. de la Fontaine offers Chinese Language and Culture courses at our learning center, we employ professors of rich teaching experience who have certificates in teaching Chinese as a second language, and we invite famous artists and experts for our Chinese culture courses.
Our program in Mandarin has several advantages that can be very interesting for people who want to start learning this language. These benefits include:
- Program adapted to the needs of individuals
- Customized courses to fit the student’s interests
- Learning objectives determined between students and their teacher
- Tracking according to the individual rhythm of each
- Courses available for learners of all levels
- Frequent assessments to observe progress
- Exercises and homework to consolidate the gains
No matter you are a child, university student, businessman, or tourist, no matter your goal is, our extensive courses will meet your needs accurately.
Parts of courses are listed as below:
Chinese Language Courses:
- Mandarin for kids (ages 4 to 6)
- Introductory / Beginner: Speaking, listening, comprehensive Chinese
- Intermediate: Speaking, listening, extensive reading, comprehensive Chinese
- Intermediate-advanced: Speaking, newspaper, grammar, comprehensive Chinese
- Advanced: Speaking, newspaper, grammar, comprehensive Chinese reading, classical Chinese
- Basics of Chinese Language and Culture for Travelers
- Basics of Chinese Language and Culture for Business
Chinese Cultural Courses
- Chinese Brush Painting
- Chinese Calligraphy
- Tai Chi (Taiji)